Re: Ubuntu Browser doesn't present system language to websites.

On 06/11/2015 08:12 AM, Olivier Tilloy wrote:
Thanks Nathan and Simos for the constructive discussion. It turns out
this is a regression in the oxide packages (this used to work), we’re
fixing it right now.

I caught up with the bug history and am very pleased that this was a regression that will be fixed (rather than a wishlist item that would have taken time to implement). Thank you so much for looking into it! I only wish I'd caught the bug a week earlier, in time for OTA-4.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/