Re: BQ4.5 damage, first report.

El día Friday, June 12, 2015 a las 01:07:54PM +0200, Michal Karnicki escribió:

> > Also keep in mind that an incoming call does not unlock the phone. It
> > just puts a stripped down version of the dialer on top of the lockscreen
>

> ​Until we have a feature of tracking down/manipulating/wiping a lost
> device, showing PIN entry before accepting a call​ would be the worst
> imaginable thing we could do. I also completely agree with what had been
> said by my colleagues - such security must not come at a cost of expected
> usability.

Couldn't this be implemented as a user configuration option? It could
even be done in that way that unlocking the device with the password/PIN
accepts automatically the call. This would not take much longer than
swiping, depends on how long the password/PIN is.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."