Re: Off-topic: why not top-post?

On Sun, 2015-06-14 at 22:11 +0200, Torsten Sachse wrote:
> If not top-posting, emails
> with several levels of replies in them can get very lengthy and the new
> information can be difficult to find especially if the reply is in-line.

I'm of the understanding that it is better to delete the irrelevant
parts of the thread when replying, so that only the relevant parts are
kept. This stops it from becoming too lengthy, and keeps the most
relevant context available. As I have just done with your email, where
I've only kept the single sentence I am responding to.