Re: Off-topic: why not top-post?

On 06/15/2015 10:54 PM, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Monday, June 15, 2015 a las 04:24:56PM -0400, Robert Schroll escribió:

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Thanks for the pointer. Does it run in ssh sessions in an xterm or
even
in a VT102? If not, I can not make use of it. I do
use mutt+vim to read and write mails.

I was inprecise. I should have said: will it work in an xterm or VT102
on the localhost connected to the mailhost via IMAP, or connected from
the xterm/VT102 to a remote host by ssh and running on the remote
(mailhost) locally.

Having specific usage goals is fun, but there's a wide gulf between "no mail client makes this possible" and "I have severe, artificial restrictions on what I choose to run".

And to be as polite as possible, only one of those things is anyone else's problem.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/