Re: Off-topic: why not top-post?

El día Monday, June 15, 2015 a las 04:24:56PM -0400, Robert Schroll escribió:

> On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Thanks for the pointer. Does it run in ssh sessions in an xterm or
> > even
> > in a VT102? If not, I can not make use of it. I do
> > use mutt+vim to read and write mails.

I was inprecise. I should have said: will it work in an xterm or VT102
on the localhost connected to the mailhost via IMAP, or connected from
the xterm/VT102 to a remote host by ssh and running on the remote
(mailhost) locally.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."