Re: Bootloop after installing OTA4

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015, Nathan Haines wrote:

On 06/15/2015 11:40 PM, Torsten Sachse wrote:
While you can definitely use ubuntu-device-flash (you will want to skip the --wipe option)

I installed the following version of the tool:
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/universe ubuntu-device-flash amd64 0.2+14.04.20140416.2-0ubuntu1

Is this one ok to use or do I have to use one from another PPA? I just don't
want to mess up my phone even further.

I am also unsure exactly which channel revision to use as there are so many
listed by ubuntu-device-flash --list-channels. I suspect it's one from the
stable branch, but I'm not entirely sure. Can anybody tell me which image
exactly corresponds to r23 and if possible which flags to pass to
ubuntu-device-flash?

As I can't switch off the phone, I am hoping that it charges in recovery mode
so that the battery does not run dry.

Cheers and thanks again for all the help,
Torsten