OTA 4 bugs and bugs not fixed

So, one day with OTA4 and this is what I have observed.

Is it just me or has the light on the front changed colour?

Bluetooth is still unusable. When connecting to my car stereo it does not route the sound, instead it remains using the internal handset speaker. Was this supposed to be resolved this time? It's a fairly big show stopper bug for me and using a cable to connect the phone to the stereo is getting pretty old now.

Unable to transfer files to the PC. This evening I needed to access some photos on my laptop but it no longer recognises the phone as a storage device. This was working fine only a day or two ago. Is anyone else seeing this?

Follow ups