Re: OTA 4 bugs and bugs not fixed

On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 23:33 +0100, Gareth France wrote:
> Bluetooth is still unusable. When connecting to my car stereo it does
> not route the sound, instead it remains using the internal handset
> speaker.

I've experienced this with a portable bluetooth speaker also. The issue
is that it lists the device as a headset. This means that media is still
played out of the phone's speaker, but calls come through the bluetooth
speaker. This is the exact opposite behaviour wanted for this device.

I've not retested on OTA-4 yet though.