Re: OTA 4 bugs and bugs not fixed

Hi Gareth,

On 17.06.2015 00:33, Gareth France wrote:
> So, one day with OTA4 and this is what I have observed.
>
> Is it just me or has the light on the front changed colour?

Yes, that changed to align it with the colour of the icon in the
indicators panels.

> Bluetooth is still unusable. When connecting to my car stereo it does
> not route the sound, instead it remains using the internal handset
> speaker. Was this supposed to be resolved this time? It's a fairly big
> show stopper bug for me and using a cable to connect the phone to the
> stereo is getting pretty old now.

Hmm, odd. This seems to work fine for me. Can you share more details on
what device you are connecting to? Does it show up as connected in the
Bluetooth settings?

> Unable to transfer files to the PC. This evening I needed to access some
> photos on my laptop but it no longer recognises the phone as a storage
> device. This was working fine only a day or two ago. Is anyone else
> seeing this?

Nothing changed for me there either. Still works as MTP device like it
did before (not a mass storage media device). What operating system are
you running on your PC? Please make sure that the screen is unlocked
when you try to connect. For security reasons, MTP does not accept new
incoming connections while the screen is locked.

Br,
Michael