Re: Landing team 15.06.15

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 12:05 AM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
<lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Timo also used the occasion and published his big Qt 5.4.2 silo to wily
> (the devel series). The packages are still migrating, but all changes
> have been merged into respective trunks. Yay.

As this migration completed yesterday, today morning's devel-proposed
image now includes the new Qt.

I didn't see any changes in my testing, but it's beneficial to both me
and in general. For me, because it makes the next big steps (Qt 5.5
compiled probably with GCC5) slightly less gigantic. In general,
because devel-proposed can be now compared to quickly if a potential
Qt problem is found in rc-proposed.

Regarding Qt 5.5, there hasn't been too much action on the bugs I've
filed since March so it'd be nice if they could be addressed:
http://is.gd/ZthQwz - more information about using Qt 5.5 for
developing at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/QtTesting. I've marked
blockers with priority High (and some more could be marked so).

-Timo