Re: Grid system's question

On 18/06/15 10:00, Oliver Grawert wrote:
what really bothers me about this is that we don't take the HW
capabilities of the panel into account at all but instead take a setting
that fits all without the ability to adjust ...
additionally we don't take into account the hardware capabilities of the user. Some people like a chunky UI, others like lots of small detail. The GU should be adjustable to taste and all applications should respect it and *expect* to have the size of the GU vary a bit and do something fluid with it. It would be good to be able to presume that the GU is an integer fraction of the width of the screen.

Alan.