Re: Grid system's question

hi,
Am Donnerstag, den 18.06.2015, 13:56 +0300 schrieb Alberto Mardegan:

> Now, suppose that I have a huge 16:9 tablet with a 20" diagonal. From
> the blog post, I understand that either the UI elements will be huge,
> defeating the point of having a big tablet and contradicting the whole
> idea of what a GU is.
>
> Or did I misunderstand something?

no, that is exactly what happens currently ... like i said in my other
post, it is like running a 800x600 resolution on a 14" HD panel ...

in our case you wont see the pixels though (like you would with the
above), since you actually run at the high resolution on Mir level, but
you scale up the UI to a point where you lose all benefit of having that
resolution with gigantic icons and fonts.

ciao
	oli