Re: Offline routing with maps on SD-card (was Re: [Ubuntu-phone ][ubuntu-phone] Offline routing application - Publishing problems)

Hello all,

from my experience with another app: A simple soft link will not work.
However, you can temporary make the root file system writeable and add
an entry in the /etc/fstab which mounts
the .local/share/osmscout.fransschreuder/ folder on the sd card.

Best regards,

Marco