Re: Data Connection lost after poor signal

I have also that problem when I am in Germany (O2-E+ networks) and I
already reported a bug here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ofono/+bug/1451249
I am happy that I am not the only one with that problem, please say that it
affects also you, so we can raise its heat.

However, what I am experiencing here is something different, since I am not
changing the carrier (O2-E+ or Free-Orange), I al always with Wind (IT).

Please note also that for me it is not enough to go to flight mode and back
again :(

Davide Alberelli