Re: Why does this code/app fail?

On Sun, 2015-06-21 at 07:15 +0200, sturmflut wrote:

> This is most likely a bug. There are many places that could cause the
> problem, including the actual hardware drivers. Thanks for coming up
> with a minimal code example!
>
> Scrolling through https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Avengers I think it would
> be
> best to file a bug against the Media-Hub
> (https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/media-hub/+bugs) initially.
>
> cheers,
> Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply. I filed the bug report as per your suggestion
[1]. Unfortunately recording audio (meetings) is the single most
important feature of my smartphone (Nexus 4). I borrowed another
smartphone for the last couple of days, but until I can finish the app,
I will have to revert to Cyanogenmod, which I would really like to
avoid...

Ben

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/media-hub/+bug/1467219