Re: Why does this code/app fail?

Hi Ben,

I finally had the time to test your code, and it fails on my Ubuntu
15.04 desktop as well. Looks like the bug is somewhere between
QtMultimedia, gstreamer and PulseAudio. I've commented your bug report
and added myself as "affected", my father has been looking for a proper
audio recorder for his Ubuntu phone for a couple of days.

The one thing I'm not sure of: will an app based on QtMultimedia keep
running when the phone locks?

cheers,
Simon