Re: Screen lock features

hi,
Am Sonntag, den 21.06.2015, 22:46 -0400 schrieb Robert Schroll:
> On Sun, Jun 21, 2015 at 7:58 PM, Oliver Grawert <ogra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > this is a bug (of which i dont know if anyone filed it yet, it was
> > discussed plenty of times at least ...) the dimming should not happen
> > seconds after inactivity but n seconds before locking ... (i.e. if you
> > set it to never it should also never dim)
>
> This sounds like bug 1437510 [1].  It's listed as Fix Committed / Fix
> Released, but I have no idea what that means in terms of it showing up
> in the various channels.

ah, thanks a lot ... in this case "fix released" means it landed in wily
(which nobody should use except for testing uploads, it gets no QA and
there are uncontrolled package syncs and uploads happening, it *will*
break every now and then)

the "fix committed" then refers to the vivid overlay ppa with is used in
the rc and rc-proposed images, seems it was added to the code but not
landed in a package yet ...

ciao
	oli