BQ r23 total off and unwilling to react

Hello,

I have had today the following situation:

- I started Dekko and its screen came up
- the UI was not responsive anymore
- I pressed long (10++ secs) the power button, phone went dark without asking
  the normal question if I really want to shutdown
- after this, it did not react anymore on any press, also not
  on volume+ and power-button

I connected the phone to USB and could even ping it, after a few
seconds it rebooted by its own.

What does this could mean?
Should I file a bug report?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups