Re: BQ r23 total off and unwilling to react

> - the UI was not responsive anymore
> - I pressed long (10++ secs) the power button, phone went dark without asking
> the normal question if I really want to shutdown
> - after this, it did not react anymore on any press, also not
> on volume+ and power-button
>
> I connected the phone to USB and could even ping it, after a few
> seconds it rebooted by its own.

I have the same issue on mako from time to time. Usually you will "only" lose information in the open apps but in some cases this is really annoying. E.g. When someone calls you and the UI stops responding right after the "accept call"-pop up appears. Could not answer that call, of course...

Who decided that collection of debug information is the task with highest priority on a phone which wishes to be used by the public?

Marco