Re: BQ r23 total off and unwilling to react

hi,
Am Montag, den 22.06.2015, 14:36 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:

> root@ubuntu-phablet:/var/crash# ls -ltr /var/log/apport.log*
> ERROR: apport (pid 6061) Mon Jun 22 13:06:25 2015: apport: report /var/crash/_opt_click.ubuntu.com_dekko.dekkoproject_0.5.2_lib_arm-linux-gnueabihf_bin_dekko.32011.crash already exists and unseen, doing nothing to avoid disk usage DoS
>
> The time of the crash was 13:06 and the time of connect to USB around 13:16, IIRC;
> # cat /var/log/upstart/whoopsie.log
> [13:16:10] Network connection may be a paid data plan: /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/8
> I was highly concerned about the bricket phone.
>
> Do you wnt me to file a report? Against which component?

first of all obviously against dekko :)

seems that whoopsie refuses to send your report because you are not on
wifi, perhaps it should check for this earlier and not even run the
collection, not sure ...
i would start with filing a bug against apport or whoopsie to see what
the developers of these components say ...

... also it is interesting that you dont see a unity8 crash, the
not-coming-up of the shutdown/reboot dialog kind of indicates the
session was dead as well ...

ciao
	oli