Re: BQ r23 total off and unwilling to react

El día Monday, June 22, 2015 a las 02:48:01PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> > # cat /var/log/upstart/whoopsie.log
> > [13:16:10] Network connection may be a paid data plan: /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/8
> > I was highly concerned about the bricket phone.
> >
> > Do you wnt me to file a report? Against which component?
>
> first of all obviously against dekko :)

yep, Dekko was crashing or affected from some error below; but this is
to unspecific to file any error;

> seems that whoopsie refuses to send your report because you are not on
> wifi, perhaps it should check for this earlier and not even run the
> collection, not sure ...
> i would start with filing a bug against apport or whoopsie to see what
> the developers of these components say ...

I will do so; I'm nearly never on Wifi, even at home not. I have a good
UMTS plan.

And btw: I already switched off this sending to Canonical, but magic: it
turns on again from time to time.

> ... also it is interesting that you dont see a unity8 crash, the
> not-coming-up of the shutdown/reboot dialog kind of indicates the
> session was dead as well ...

As I said, the beast came up again to life after connecting it to USB.
Let's say, I do not have any netbook in such a moment, what is the
procedure to do a reset-reboot?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."