Re: mirscreencast from terminal app

Il 23/06/2015 11:09, Daniel van Vugt ha scritto:
Heh. I only didn't recommend that in the first place because I thought
explaining how to make ssh work was too complicated.

That was the way I used mirscreencast before the bug being fixed, using Mathias Apitz's workaround.

Unfortunately i managed to corrupt my /home/phablet/.ssh/authorized_keys file in the meanwhile, so I was no more able to connect via ssh and trying then to run mirscreencast from terminal.
After having fixed the file, all went well.

Happy hacking :)

Thanks!
rob