Re: mirscreencast from terminal app

Il 23/06/2015 10:45, Daniel van Vugt ha scritto:
Sorry, I found the problem. Should have tested it myself earlier...

The problem is Unity8 and again this is probably a feature more than a
bug. It's suspending (sending SIGSTOP) not just to the terminal app but
also all child processes of the terminal app. So you can't easily avoid
getting suspended :(

Maybe if you can move your background process to a different process
group or session you can avoid getting suspended by Unity8 but I haven't
found any command that works yet...

It works from inside an ssh session; no terminal app, no suspend. It works beautifully :-)

rob