Re: Dekko 0.5.4: small observations (Spanish menu, ...)

El día Wednesday, June 24, 2015 a las 09:59:17AM +0300, Simos Xenitellis escribió:

> According to https://translations.launchpad.net/dekko
> I think the translator is Adolfo.
> The translation process is managed by the translation teams.
> Anyone (for example, you) can make directly a "translation suggestion"
> to fix an error. Then, the fixed translation will be included in a
> subsequent release of the program.

Thanks for the hints.

> There is also a process of finding dekko.mo on your phone, editing it
> and changing it.
> It is a bit advanced, but it can be done nevertheless.

I was looking in the phone with

$ sudo su
# find / | fgrep -i dekko.mo

for such a file, with no results. Could you please point me to it.
Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."