Re: [ubuntu-phone] Determine whether the phone is muted

It's currently not connected to anything for the platform, although it
wouldn't be too difficult to export this via media-hub up to qtubuntu-media
(which is the layer that implements the Ubuntu-specific parts for
QtMultimedia. Would you mind filing a bug against qtubuntu-media (Ubuntu)
for this?