Re: Brainstorm for more developers/apps

Hi all

Currently I am working on two applications, both are native cloud storage
clients for "Yandex.Disk" service - "YaD" and "YaD Pro". First one is quite
simple because of crossplatformness on package level (it's pure QML app,
while a lot of advanced features requred C++). Second one is much more
powerful, but isn't free. I can make it free after little crowdfunding.
Personally I almost hate all products of Yandex, but Yandex.Disk is really
cool - a lot of FREE space at the beginning, even more if invite friends.
We can propose it and my client as default cloud storage service and its
client (just like Telegram as default messenger). What do you think about
it?