Re: Brainstorm for more developers/apps

Hey Krzysztof,

On 29.06.2015 09:30, Krzysztof Tataradziński wrote:
> Hello Simon,
> thanks for replay! It explained many things to me. If someone could
> explain to me even the last part of my message:
>
> "I've got also some question about getting cash for apps. How devs can
> gain money except selling their products in store? Are there some
> micro-payments implemented? Ads showing? Is there similar thing to
> Google Ads services? Or can devs use Google Adsense/Adwords in Ubuntu
> to gain money?"
>
> Simon, from your message I deduced, that it's little too early to talk
> about that, right?

I didn't answer to that because I don't know much about the topic and as
far as I can see Canonical are still working on the details.
Micropayments should be possible through the pay-ui, I don't think this
is supported at the moment.

There's nothing preventing developers from showing ads from any source.

cheers,
Simon