Re: OPEN BETA: CI Train Spreadsheet Replacement

Hi Robert,
I do have check box "Team membership: ci-train-users" during SSO login.
Guessing it caused by I don't have that membership.
Can I have some other way to test that?
I would like to test if any change for device tarball signed off request
flow.

Thanks,
Alex Tu.