Re: OPEN BETA: CI Train Spreadsheet Replacement

Hi Robert,
I create a new request to test releaseing Arale device tarball but it seems
failed cause the console output[1] report failure.
The content for test was copied from CI spreadsheet in "Tarballs and
clicks" row 40.
Please help to identify what I should revise to meet the new format on
Bileto?

[1] http://ci-train.staging.ubuntu.com/job/prepare-silo/3/console