Re: Dekko && how to change IMAP password

Hi Dan,

I debugged this morning this IMAP issue and I think I now understand what
is going on:

I changed my domain password in my company (we use a farm of Exchange
servers and Microsoft owa365 service). Than I started another MUA (mutt)
to test the IMAP connection to the cloud server pod51010.outlook.com. I
could connect without any problem with the old credentials, not only
once and during long time (1h++). Than I changed the credentials in mutt
and could connect as well with the new password. But, after this not
longer with the old one. I *think* that our domain is not informing
Microsoft right away about the change, maybe not at all. And after I
presented the new password for the 1st time, which was never seen before
by the server pod51010.outlook.com, this in turn connected our network
to check if the credentials have been changed and updated the
credentials in this server.

We can close this thread with this, I think.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/  +49-176-38902045