Ubuntu Touch OTA-5 released

Hello everyone,

We have just released a new Ubuntu Touch update to the stable channel
marked as OTA-5. Currently we already copied the BQ device images - the
Meizu ones will be released a bit later today.

The release notes page for this OTA includes all the necessary
information - along with changes, image numbers, issues and commitlogs:

 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes/OTA-5

Please note that the release notes might still be updated later today.

This update was released without phasing, meaning it should become
available to all users at once. The reason for that was an old version
of the system-image client installed on OTA-4 that had some issues in
the phasing algorithm. This package is now fixed in OTA-5, so phased
updates will be back with the next upgrade.

Enjoy!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak