Re: Icons on the upper panel + regressions(solved)

W dniu 21.07.2015 o 10:47, Marcin Xc pisze:
Some time ago I raised a bug in a topic that I mentioned already here on the mailing list. People, I don't know where You use Your phones but I do it mostly outside. And there is some part of a screen where I can't see absolutely anything (yes, I visited a doctor already, he said I'm not blind;-))) and that I should raise a bug:) apart from an active icon. If I want to increase the brightness/mute the phone/connect to wlan I'm shooting blind with my finger just 1cm next to the active icon and check if it is already the function I need or do I have to give another shot. Yes I wrote already about it here. Some people confirmed the problem one or two mentioned that they saw none. So this time perhaps some pictures and a link to a bug report. I have no flashed Nexus4/5 or 11. I >bought< a bq Ubuntu phone and the upper panel doesn't exist for me so please do not tell me as someone did last time that it was "device specific" problem cause if any device should have problems, they are definitely not officially sold ubuntu phone like Aquaris or MX4.

Soo... a photo:
https://launchpadlibrarian.net/210880077/IMG_20150706_102300.jpg

And the bug report You can join if what You just read make sense for You:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-display/+bug/1471695

ps.

Regressions:
I just installed an update. Everything is fine now. However I described the problem already and it was to big to wait something about two weeks for a solution. That's why I wrote what I did yesterday. Never mind. Bug deleted.

Cheers
GTriderXC

*From:* Sebastien Bacher <sebastien.bacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*To:* Marcin Xc <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx>; Ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 21, 2015 8:46 AM
*Subject:* Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Regression of the Polish translations

Le 21/07/2015 00:56, Marcin Xc a écrit :
Is the regression of Polish translations going to last long? The phone looks terrible. All the worst very first bugs from March and April are back. We also do not see a point to work further, cause all we do in Launchpad has nothing to do with the screen of our phones. We can not test further cause all we already corrected went down the drain. I've been waiting for a few days now and raised a bug report cause we don't quite understand what's happening how long is it gonna last and if anybody noticed the problem at all that I described a few days ago. As the Polish language is pretty complicated there are many bugs we made translating half blind for a device we couldn't take into our hands. That's why such regressions just can't happen. I hope there is someone on this mailing list that can understand it and prevent such mistakes in the future. As I know there are already at least two official devices on the market so we don't play with an alfa or beta version in an emulator. Even if mistakes like that happen, users shouldn't wait weeks to get corrected what had had had already been corrected.

Hey,

Do you have any detail about the issue you are speaking about there? I'm not aware of regressions in translations. You also mention a bug report you opened, maybe giving us the number would be a good first step to have somebody looking at it...

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher

Does the Polish translation team have problems with access to devices? I'm using the Aquaris E5 and will be willing to help out with Polish translation testing.

Regards,

--
Dominik