Re: sharing phone contact failed

Ah! you put me on the right track. I found the cause. I was 'sharing' a
single contact to messages. The contact name however contained a /

I believe it is an android feature that will add /1 /2 etc to a contactname
if that name has duplicates in the android address list). And so after in-
and exporting contact lists in and out of my previous phones, I ended up
with a few contacts that now have fw slashes in the name.

So i tested this with a contact that does not have a slash and it works
fine.

Question now is, is this really a bug? as it is not expected that many ppl
have slashes in their contact list.
If it is a bug, its a very low impact one. It was just dumb luck that I
picked that specific contact.

Let me know what you want to do.

cheers,

Mathijs