[INQUIRY] Migrating SMS to Ubuntu

Hi,
I'm currently trying to migrate my SMS data from my blackberry to my newand shiny Aquaris E5 :) Obviously, an app to do so doesn't exist yet unlike in Android.I tried copying ~/.local/share/history-service/history.sqlite to my Nexus 7 to test the data migration on my tablet. I was able to view the SMS threads in Nexus 7 however when I open the conversations, nothing is shown. So I conclude that there might be another file that I need to copy. Can anyone here help me? This is very important to me and if ever I get it workingI might make a proper tool/app to migrate SMS data from blackberrry/other to Ubuntu :)Thanks!

Follow ups