Re: [Ubuntu-touch-coreapps] [INQUIRY] Migrating SMS to Ubuntu

Hi

So, messaging-app relies on telepathy accounts to exist for the data to be
displayed correctly (we have different message history per sim card on
dual-sim phones for example). The file you copied is actually correct, but
you need to have a telepathy account for the data to show. On phone devices
the account creation is automatic, but if you just need to see the
messages, you can try the following on your nexus7:

mc-tool add ofono/ofono phoneaccount string:modem-objpath=/ril_0

Obviously the account is not going to be fully functional, but at least
this should make it possible for you to read the messages in the app.

Cheers

Boiko