Re: Roaming indicated when no data through 3G

Are you on a carrier like O2-DE, Free (France) or similar, where there are
agreements between companies and they use others' towers to provide fast
internet access when they do not cover the area?

If so, you have to turn on Roaming options to take advantage of these
"feature".

Davide Alberelli