Re: Sent files bluetooth

Hi Michael,

I hope there will be like a Easy to Use Ubuntu Component to send files that we can use from the File Manager. What it needs to do is open a list of devices (pair if not paired yet) and send the file to the selected device.

Or maybe it can be part of a Share Component to send files using different methods.

Regards,
Carlos