Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: CI Train Spreadsheet Replacement now LIVE!

Hey Robert and everyone involved,

So currently it seems Bileto has a bug that makes it impossible to
assign silos without manual intervention. It seems the urls that bileto
sends to jenkins's prepare_silo job are not properly urldecoded, causing
it to fail miserably.

When assigning the silo, you need to manually fix the urls currently to
get it working...

I can try looking into that before Robert starts his day but I suppose
the author would be able to fix it much faster, considering I have tons
of things on my head today. I'll check if I can do anything here.

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team