Re: [Call for testing] Wi-Fi Hotspots (Internet tethering)

On 31.07.2015 16:30, Louis M wrote:
Hi

in general as rule of thumb i'd say, if you use apt on the phone, be
prepared for a full re-flash at some point.

Let's say I did install some things via apt-get to do some tests. If my
tests are finished, my phone is still booting correctly and I want to come
back to a standard system (that can use OTA without any risk). Can I just
used "Setting -> Reset phone -> Erase & Reset Everything" or do I have to
reflash the phone.

The "Erase & Reset Everything" will just remove any user data but leaves the system partition as it is. The only option is to reflash the system.

regards,
Simon