Re: [Call for testing] Wi-Fi Hotspots (Internet tethering)

Am 27.07.2015 um 10:53 schrieb M Moldaviax:
> Will following the steps suggested prevent future OTA updates?
> cheers

I think not really? But when I make the system writable I only use
apt-get to update. I think a mix of both is not good beside some special
cases with little system changes. Maybe a Canonical developer can
explain it more clear if you would need it.