Re: Prevent app from closing by swaping up/down

Am 03.08.2015 um 11:21 schrieb Oliver Grawert:
hi,
Am Montag, den 03.08.2015, 02:59 +0300 schrieb nikos chatziioakimidis:
Hi

A smartphone is still a phone. Making phone calls is the most important
part of it (at least to the majority of people i know).

I never close the dialer app anyway. So i would like to have "always
running" as an option (with yes as the default).

how about instead of breaking the app lifecycle setup, we fix it so that
the apps start instantly instead of weakening the system design by
providing white and blacklists. sooner or later everyone wants his
favorite apps excluded from the lifecycle and we are as vulnerable,
memory and power hungry as android.
+1 to that, we are already working on app startup time and investigate different
ways to get a better experience here.

Cheers

Benjamin

lets rather fix the actual problem instead of fiddling around with the
symptoms.

ciao
	oli