vivid+stable-phone-overlay on desktops

Hi all -
So I felt like this needed to be shared just in case.
Some folks have added the ppa for stable-phone-overlay to their vivid
desktop to assist their efforts with development activities for the phone.

This has worked with no issues in recent history, however today it was
discovered by one of our team mates that if you're using
vivid+stable-phone-overlay on your desktop and you update(today) on intel you
may not get graphics but...

"Failed to load /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/intel_drv.so:
/usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/intel_drv.so:  undefined symbol: xorgMir
in /var/log/Xorg.*"

To recover your graphics
sudo apt-get install xserver-xorg-core=2:1.17.1-0ubuntu3

I'm on wily so I can't speak to the experience or specifics, but I wanted
to share just in case this might be effecting so silent but frustrated
folks.
br,kg

Follow ups