Re: Landing team 05.08.15

hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 05.08.2015, 19:26 +0200 schrieb Łukasz 'sil2100'
Zemczak:
> First thing: Oliver is testing a new livecd-rootfs patch on the
> overlay-ppa right now that will possibly fix issues with our build
> system not picking up the android packages published in the overlay. The
> patch is generally safe, but in the very unlikely case of some breakage
> be prepared for issues in rc-proposed.

users of the rc-proposed channel might have noticed that there were
quite a few image builds tonight, the issue turned out to be a bit
bigger than expected but bug #1481456 is finally fixed.

so mako, flo and manta users finally actually get the latest android
bits now, please notify the landing team if you see any unexpected
behaviour on one of these three devices with the new device bits in the
latest images.

ciao
	oli