Re: Telegram Bug

Ok, have done some more troubleshooting with Telegram, and have discovered a few things:

1. This bug is definitely with the Ubuntu Touch client - there are no
   issues for me with either the Desktop Ubuntu Telegram client, or
   with the web interface.
2. This shows up on both a BQ and Nexus 7, both running rc-proposed
3. The bug seems related to conflicts with other devices - i.e., if I
   ONLY tun Telegram on my BQ device, all seems fine. When I use my
   laptop with the desktop version installed however, my BQ logs out.
   Same thing happens with the Nexus 7, except then BOTH the Nexus 7
   and BQ log out.
4. None of this happens using the webogram webapp with my Nexus 7 and
   BQ, ruling out Telegrams servers.

Here's a pastebin of the log on my BQ: http://paste.ubuntu.com/12017824

Seems different from the bug below, so will create a separate one later tonight. Am interested to hear if other people are experiencing similar issues.

Mitchell