Re: making C written apps for the BQ (vivid)

El día Sunday, August 09, 2015 a las 09:16:44PM +0200, Oliver Grawert escribió:

> hi,
>
> Am Sonntag, den 09.08.2015, 20:42 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
>
> > This is really cool :-)
> >
> if your source allows it you could also just build a static binary ;)

I could even manage to run the MUA 'mutt' which I have installed in the
jail from outside the jail; but the sending of mails fail because mutt
can not authenticate with the SMTP server with SASL2; in the BG r24 a
package is missing:

# apt-get install libsasl2-module

Is it possible to include this in one of the next rNN, should a file a bug issue
for this?

Thanks

	matthias

--