Re: Web browser tabs turn white

hi,
Am Montag, den 10.08.2015, 12:47 +0200 schrieb Dominik Wnęk:

> Does this mean a single webpage with no images is capable of taking up all memory in the phone? Because that's the usage scenario I'm describing.

well, it is definitely the same result, the renderer dies and doesn't
tear the UI down with it (or notify the UI to enable it to show a
message to you or some such)

it might be a different cause from ram issues if you really only have
that one tab and only the browser as only app open though (i.e. the
lifecycle management and memory management wouldn't be involved in this)

so in that light it perhaps makes sense to file a new bug since the
renderer might have died because of other reasons ...

ciao
	oli