Re: compiling and running the Telegram client telegram-cli on BQ (r24)

El día Monday, August 10, 2015 a las 01:32:55PM -0600, Leo Arias escribió:

> On 2015-08-08 11:15, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have compiled the Telegram client 'telegram-cli' directly in the
> > BQ (r24) after creating a jail and installing in this some
> > infrastructure packages; here is how this goes:
> >
> > http://www.unixarea.de/bq/bq-aquaris-e45-ubuntu.txt
>
> This would be great as a snap. Have you tried packaging it?

I tried to understand how to make something install/deploy-able out of
the SDK,  with the help of Niklas; but I think I'm a bit far away from
how to do this.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045