Re: compiling and running the Telegram client telegram-cli on BQ (r24)

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I tried to understand how to make something install/deploy-able out of
the SDK,  with the help of Niklas; but I think I'm a bit far away from
how to do this.

If you haven't already seen it, you might be interested in this blog post [1] by Michael Zanetti about manually creating and installing click packages. It's nearly two years old, but I believe it's still largely correct. It's what we had to made do with before the Qt Creator plugins gained these features.

Robert

[1] http://notyetthere.org/on-manually-creating-click-packages/