ubuntu-phone team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Weeks 32 & 33 in the Unity API team
Here's what we've been working on recently:
nodejs, and a basic js scope packaged as a click. We are now exploring
the security concerns of packaging nodejs in the click or the use of
an alternate js engine.
- several fixes in thumbnailer, to improve speed and reliability.
- landed hotspot support in network indicator in the vivid overlay,
with some bugfixes in the way.
- we now show warnings when using headphones and raising the volume
beyond a safe threshold, to comply with EU regulations.
- continued work on pay-service and libpay to support in-app-purchases
using the QtPurchasing API which was recently released as open source.
- helped shepperd our projects in the transition of wily to gcc5.