Re: Webapp touch and drag

Hi Andrea, thanks for the reply. Nexus 7 tablet is Ubuntu Touch. The issue is a browser problem with the device. It works fine in the Ubuntu browser on the desktop with the sdk. I have the same issue with the browser on chrome with an android tablet - issue seems to be there is no imput option for a click and hold equivalent. Is there any way to fix this? Would be great to do more things better than android.

Thanks.

Mitchell